Krill fish, aside from being considered a delicacy in some countries , produces oil that may quite possibly be the most important supplement that you've never heard of !
Health enthusiasts and supplement experts are constantly talking about the benefits of fish oil, but contrary to popular belief, not all fish oil is the same! ..
Why choose Krill-TS over other fish oil products?
You'll often see fish oil at supermarkets or on the shelves of local and corporate supplement shops with a sticker saying "top quality" or "premium blend." – DO NOT be fooled by outdated science! – The simple fact of the matter is that none of these products encapsulate the freshness, potency, purity, or effectiveness of the krill oil found in Krill-TS .
Krill-TS is not like any other fish oil on the market today!
Salmon is out, and ultra high-quality Krill-TS is in! Not only is Krill heavier in antioxidants than regular fish oil , but its purity and potency is longer lasting! This means a better shelf life, which translates into more money in your pocket. Quit throwing away your hard-earned dollars on fish oil that provides little aid to your health and quickly becomes rancid.
Krill-TS is quite possibly the healthiest and longest lasting omega-3 EPA/DHA product on the market!
The krill oil found in Krill-TS contains Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and an antioxidant known as astaxanthin; none of these can be found in regular fish oil! – So let's put this all together, because the real question is…
What can Krill-TS do for you?
Krill-TS can possibly:
Krill oil is fast becoming the most popular omega-3 product on the market today, and Krill-TS is of the highest caliber krill oil available!
Pick up Krill-TS and join others in the exhilarating experience of a healthier and happier lifestyle!
1) Evaluation of the effects of Neptune Krill Oil on the clinical course of hyperlipidemia; Altern Med Rev. 2004 Dec; 9(4):420-8.
2) Effects of Krill Oil on serum lipids of hyperlipidemic rats and human SW480 cells; Lipids in Health and Disease 2008, 7:30doi:10.1186/1476-511X-7-30
3) Supplementaion of diet with krill oil protects against experimental rheumatoid arthritis; BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2010 Jun 29; 11:136.
4) Healing fats of the skin: the structural and immunologic roles of the omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids; Clin Dermatol. 2010 Jul-Aug; 28(4):440-51.
5) Do specific dietary constituents and supplements effect mental energy? Review of the evidence; Nutr Rev. 2010 Dec; 68(12):697-718. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2010.00340.x.
6) Dietary fatty acids and the aging brain; Nutr Rev. 2010 Dec; 68 Suppl 2:S102-11. doi:10.1111/j.1753-4887.2010.00345.x.
7) Krill phosphatidylserine improves learning and memory in Morris water maze in aged rats; Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2010 Aug 16; 34(6):1085-93.
8) Omega-3 DHA and EPA for cognition, behavior, and mood: clinical findings structural-functional synergies with cell membrane phospholipids
9) Calder PC. "Polyunsaturated fatty acids, inflammation, and immunity." Lipids 2001 36(9):1007-24
For the most up to date information on this product and everything else cutting edge in the supplement, health and fitness industry, check out:
Click any of the following links to learn more about this product. Talk to our forum members and find out how they use it and how it has worked for them.